• Classroom volunteering at Westsyde Elementary
    •  I continued to help out in the Kindergarten classroom I did my first practicum in (EDPR 3100) after practicum finished by volunteering my time to help my teacher mentor, Tessica Watson, by conducting assessments on students and helping with the Christmas concert.
  • Classroom volunteering at Kamloops School of the Arts
    •  I volunteered in Jennifer Coats grade 1/2 classroom for 100 hours in 2018/2019. 
  • Kamloops this week; Time Raiser
    • I have volunteered in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 under various roles, including setting up and organizing artwork, bartending, and closing/taking down the event. 
  • Interior Community Services
    •  I volunteered for ICS in 2019 and 2020 cooking Christmas and Thanksgiving dinners for at-risk youth.
  • Kamloops ‘Basics For Babies’ Event
    •  I volunteered in 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 organizing gifts, and serving breakfast to those who attended the event designed for helping underprivileged families to receive the food, toys, and other necessities for young children and families around Christmas time. 
  • Kamloops Rotary Food Bank
    •  I volunteered in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 with the Kamloops Rotary Food Drive doing a variety of tasks including collecting and organizing food for the Kamloops Rotary Food Bank.